Yarrow Environmental Formula flower essence
Stregthening and protecting against environmental challenges to our health and vitality
Yarrow Environmental Solution (YES) is a highly beneficial blend of flower essences and whole plant tinctures in a sea salt base. Its purpose is to strengthen and protect against toxic environmental influences, geopathic stress, and other hazards of technology-dominated modern life. This includes the disruptive effects of radiation on human energy fields from X-rays, televisions, computer monitors, electromagnetic fields, airplane flights or nuclear fall-out.
- As a general tonic and strengthener to help the individual to meet harsh technological and environmental challenges in the modern world.
- Before and after exposure to radiation in X-rays, video terminals, airports, radiation treatments.
- When subjected to forces of geopathic stress, strong electromagnetic fields, or other forms of environmental toxicity.
- To strengthen the immune system, particularly those who are prone to allergies and chemical sensitivities, or other forms of immune dysfunction.
- During or after times of extreme stress, especially experiences which seem to shatter or tear apart the core sense of identity and integrity.
- For those with pronounced sensitivity, which is especially affected when traveling, in large crowds of people or similar taxing situations.
Note: The intended action of this formula is on the etheric level. Anyone suffering from physical illness as a result of radiation or other environmental afflictions should immediately consult an appropriate medical practitioner.
A mixture of Yarrow Achillea millefolium, Pink Yarrow Achillea millefolium var. rubra, Golden Yarrow Achillea filipendulina, Arnica Arnica mollis, and Echinacea Echinacea purpurea flower essences, along with herbal tinctures of Yarrow and Echinacea, in a sea salt water base, preserved in organic grape alcohol.
Directions: Pump three sprays in the mouth or mist around the head.
1 ounce spray
Read this brochure for more information.