For composure and containment when challenge by fear, anxiety, or panic.
- For any known condition that provokes fear or anxiety – such as public performance or travel
- For use during any natural disaster or personal calamity. Works well in tandem or alternation with Five-Flower Formula during the most intense and immediate episodes of panic and chaos. To deal with residual stress and ongoing symptoms, use Post-Trauma Stabilizer.
- A beneficial remedy for those with a constitutional tendency toward fear, panic, anxiety, restless agitation or disturbed sleep accompanied by anxiety
- An excellent remedy for children who are confronting new performance-based challenges in school or community
- A good baseline formula for all animals who are prone to fear; or who exhibit nervous unease in certain situations
Red Clover – For rampant states of panic or anxiety triggered by social or environmental stimuli. Works to calm the heart and to stabilize psychic receptor sites carried in the blood stream
Mountain Pride – A unique species of wild alpine Penstemon, to build strength and courage when confronting adversarial conditions
California Valerian – Providing a fortifying sheath for the nerves during times of excessive agitation and chaos
Oregon Grape – To counteract overly-guarded or paranoid states of consciousness; promoting a calm center of objective awareness
Mimulus – Tendency to withdraw or compromise one’s activity due to fear and anxiety; ability to take risks and learn from demanding situations
Rock Rose – Terror or extreme fright; the need for positive grounding and internal anchoring in time of stress or turmoil
Green Rose – Nourishing for the heart in times of turbulence; helps to counteract fear with positive forces of compassion and connection to one’s environment
Essential Oils: Bergamot, Lavender, Ylang Ylang, Cistus
- Organic grape alcohol
"I use Fear-Less in my animal communication and hospice work with people and animals. I get into fear because everyone is emotional. It's not a panacea to change emotions that must be worked with, but it does work instantaneously. I am surprised to see so much fear in my life—but now I recognize it and take the opportunity to work with it. It doesn't stop me from working on my issues, but it just takes the fear away." S.S. - Pebble Beach, CA
Directions: Pump three sprays in the mouth or mist around the head.
1 ounce spray