Fear-Less flower essence
For composure and containment when challenge by fear, anxiety, or panic.
- For any known condition that provokes fear or anxiety – such as public performance or travel
- For use during any natural disaster or personal calamity. Works well in tandem or alternation with Five-Flower Formula during the most intense and immediate episodes of panic and chaos. To deal with residual stress and ongoing symptoms, use Post-Trauma Stabilizer.
- A beneficial remedy for those with a constitutional tendency toward fear, panic, anxiety, restless agitation or disturbed sleep accompanied by anxiety
- An excellent remedy for children who are confronting new performance-based challenges in school or community
- A good baseline formula for all animals who are prone to fear; or who exhibit nervous unease in certain situations
- Red Clover – For rampant states of panic or anxiety triggered by social or environmental stimuli. Works to calm the heart and to stabilize psychic receptor sites carried in the blood stream
- Mountain Pride – A unique species of wild alpine Penstemon, to build strength and courage when confronting adversarial conditions
- California Valerian – Providing a fortifying sheath for the nerves during times of excessive agitation and chaos
- Oregon Grape – To counteract overly-guarded or paranoid states of consciousness; promoting a calm center of objective awareness
- Mimulus – Tendency to withdraw or compromise one’s activity due to fear and anxiety; ability to take risks and learn from demanding situations
- Rock Rose – Terror or extreme fright; the need for positive grounding and internal anchoring in time of stress or turmoil
- Green Rose – Nourishing for the heart in times of turbulence; helps to counteract fear with positive forces of compassion and connection to one’s environment
- Essential Oils: Bergamot, Lavender, Ylang Ylang, Cistus
- Organic grape alcohol
"I use Fear-Less in my animal communication and hospice work with people and animals. I get into fear because everyone is emotional. It's not a panacea to change emotions that must be worked with, but it does work instantaneously. I am surprised to see so much fear in my life—but now I recognize it and take the opportunity to work with it. It doesn't stop me from working on my issues, but it just takes the fear away." S.S. - Pebble Beach, CA
Directions: Pump three sprays in the mouth or mist around the head.
1 ounce spray