Animal Relief Formula flower essence
The Animal Relief Formula was originally developed by FES-certified practitioner and animal communicator, Teresa Wagner, for use in animal rescue situations.
Primary Indications for Animal Relief Formula:
- For any abandoned animal, whether feral or residing in a rescue shelter
- Any animal being adopted into a new home, or being given a new guardian or caretaker
- For loss of the primary caretaker due to death, divorce, or changes in the family system
- During any time of significant travel of re-location to a new home or living space
- For any animal with a prior history of physical abuse, torture, or abandonment
- For performance of work animals who are exploited, or valued only for monetary worth or reproduction value.
Injured animals: I found a bird lying on the patio, hardly moving, even though there were workmen walking in the area. The workmen pointed out a spot on the window, where the bird had flown into it. I went to get a bottle of Animal Relief Formula and sprayed it around the bird’s mouth several times. About a minute later, the bird flew up to a tall tree across the driveway and chirped happily. R.K., Nevada City, California
Restless, nervous animals: My step-daughter has a young dog who is about one-year old. He is a wild dog that will not sleep – he just runs around and is restless. One spray of the Animal Relief Formula on his nose, he sniffs, and then goes to his bed to sleep, where he remains throughout the night. R.K., Vinterbro, Norway
Health enhancement: This formula is a blessing! I have two cats that are each 15-years-old. I put drops of the Animal Relief Formula in my cats’ water in the morning and evening. I definitely see improvement in their health and energy. M.M., Tempe, Arizona
Clematis, Cherry Plum, Impatiens, Rock Rose, and Star of Bethlehem preserved in organic grape alcohol
Directions: Pump three sprays in the mouth or mist around the head.
1 ounce spray
For more information, see this brochure.